Membership Fees: : $1,500 every three years
This membership category is available for those individual licensed professionals, either in jurisdictional recovery programs, accredited treatment programs, or private practice who have demonstrated at least five years as a licensed professional in the specialty of actively treating, or guiding the assessment of affected or recovering professionals.
The benefits of Diplomate Licensed Professional membership are:
- The recognition among jurisdictional recovery programs, treatment centers, and recovering professionals themselves that your practice strives to adhere to best practices in the identification, treatment, and recovery of the professionals’ disease management.
- The ability to advocate for your professional practice via a dedicated web presence on the AAPHP website.
- Access to the Academy’s database of AAPHP’s accredited residential/inpatient treatment/sober living/IOP/caduceus or juris support providers, and AAPHP accredited licensed or certified treating professionals who are trained in all aspects of jurisdictional recovery requirements for the professionals they serve.
- Access to discounted AAPHP vendors for professional liability insurance, toxicology testing, and aftercare participant professional’s credentialing services. As the Standards
- Are qualified candidates for membership on the AAPHP committees, such as the Standards Committee, Credentialing Committee, Finance Committee, Interagency Task Force Committee, Continuing Education Committee, as well all AAPHP committees.
- Each Diplomate Licensed Professional receives up to ten hours of accredited continuing education The healthcare accreditation is provided by SyMedica, provider number 50-1881 of the Florida Division of Medical Quality Assurance. The CLE accreditation is in application status per course with the Florida Bar Association.
- Discounted attendance at the annual AAPHP Scientific Conference.
- Options for article publication in the anticipated Journal of Professional’s Health.
- Subscription of at a minimum regular bimonthly newsletters by email as to developments in professional’s health programs.
- Recognition by an individual Accreditation national press release and additional press releases of particular interest to other members and the public of your clinical practice with recovering professionals.
- Significant discounts on consulting services